HOLISTIC ADULT ADHD THERAPY IN COLUMBUS, OH
We help adults with ADHD organize their minds and lives so they can build the relationships, careers, and lifestyles they want.
Many may struggle with disappearing keys and wallets. And, they can’t seem to stay on track in conversation or life. Which makes relationships…and tax season…well, pretty messy.
Even when they experience success, they still wrestle with feeling not good enough. Ultimately, they’re just not where they want to be in life.
Unfortunately, it’s common for adults with ADHD to struggle for years without effective help.
We get it. We get how draining it can be to be stressed and scattered to the point of mental overload. A therapist in Columbus Ohio can support you. We know the path forward.
Like our clients, you deserve to start getting things done.
You deserve to feel confident about who you are and where your life is going.
Together, we will empower you to become the absolute best version of yourself.
OUR UNIQUE APPROACH TO ADHD THERAPY
We offer a personalized approach that goes deeper than labels.
Our approach is real, holistic, and down to earth. We value difference and see you as a whole person. Together, we’ll work towards real results that last. All without wasting any of your time with boring…gulp…worksheets to add to your to-do list.
Sure, we value holding ourselves accountable. But we value being ourselves just as much.
So this isn’t a grammar class or a library. You don’t need to feel bad for run-on sentences or raising your voice. Feel free to be you. Our supportive therapists will help you put all the pieces together and start getting stuff done.
WHAT DOES ADULT ADHD THERAPY LOOK LIKE?
Adult ADHD therapy starts with a comprehensive assessment. Then, we will make a treatment plan and start therapy. At our center, we use smart therapy strategies along with an emotionally based approach to empower you to:
- Get unstuck, learn more about ADHD, and how to use your strengths to get things done
- Build (and re-build) confidence
- Create more solid relationships. Complete with healthy boundaries and good communication so you feel more understood
- Get organized, manage distractions, and get clear on your goals (and how to achieve them)
- Find new ways of coping with strong feelings like stress and overwhelm. Or, overcoming depression and anxiety.
GET STARTED WITH AN ADHD THERAPIST IN COLUMBUS OHIO TODAY
Tired of feeling like your mind is a desktop with a dozen open windows and unsent emails? Counseling can help you start to file away the clutter. Follow these easy steps to start adult ADHD therapy with us!
- Fill out the contact form, or call at 614-295-9595 (we’ll return your inquiry promptly)
- Schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation with a caring therapist and schedule your first session
- Stop feeling scattered. Start getting things done.
Services Offered At Focused Mind ADHD Counseling
We offer a variety of services from our Columbus, OH-based counseling practice. At Focused Mind ADHD Counseling, we offer adult ADHD therapy and other ADHD-focused mental health services such as: anxiety treatment for ADHD, counseling for men with ADHD, and depression counseling for ADHD. You can also view our blog for more resources and helpful info!