$120 for assessment
$110 for individual counseling
I am an in-network provider for Ohiohealthy, Medical Mutual, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, and OSU.
If you are out of network with those plans, many of my clients are still successful in getting their services covered.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include out-of-network mental health benefits?
- Does my plan cover telehealth? Even for out of network?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment. I also accept payment directly on my site via this page.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 48 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!